Scientific studies submitted to our ISPEC Journal of Agricultural Sciences;
* Must be original, must not be published elsewhere and must not be plagiarized.
* Explanations related to the article (supporting organization, project name, etc.) must be written separately.
* After the manuscript is accepted for publication, the "Copyright Transfer Agreement" signed by the corresponding author and all authors should be sent to our journal. Authors are not paid any royalties. With this contract, the full right of publication of the article passes to our journal.
- The article must be uploaded by the corresponding author through the automation system (http://www.ispecjournal.com/index.php/ispecjas/submissions) as Microsoft Word file. The corresponding author is responsible for following all the processes of the article.
- The articles sent to our journal for publication should be written in either Turkish or English languages. The articles for which the preliminary examination made by the "editor" and / or the "editorial board" is deemed appropriate are published after the opinion of the referees from the related scientific discipline is obtained. After the preliminary control and evaluation processes, the authors' proposed corrections are required to be submitted within 15 days at the latest (it could be extended to 30 days if any experimental studies is requested by referees or editors). Otherwise the article will be rejected.
- The research articles and reviews must be prepared in accordance with the following rules in order to be published in the journal. If any symposium or declaration presented in the congress is submitted as an article, it must contain additional experimental work and discussion. The articles submitted to the journal will not be evaluated as presented.
- a) Research Article: Original and unique studies prepared after a scientific research and experimental study
- b) Review: An original, important, useful and up-to-date article on the editor's invitation, in which the findings obtained from research conducted by an expert in that field are evaluated.
- If the article is written in English; The cover file must contain English title on, the names, contact information and ORCID numbers of the authors. The article must consist of afilliation, abstract, keywords, Turkish summary, keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, conclusion, acknowledgment (if any) and references. Note: The results and discussion sections can be combined under the title of Results and Discussion.
- The author name (s) must be clearly written, numbered, and addressed below without any academic title. The e-mail address of the corresponding author should also be specified.
- The abstract should be no more than 200 words. The abstract should include the topic of the research, its purpose, and a summary of the results. The use of non-standard abbreviations and formulas should be avoided wherever possible. Abbreviations should be given in parentheses after long names are written where they were first used, and then only these abbreviations should be used. For example; Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs). The text should continue to be used in the form of SCFA.
- A maximum of 6 keywords should be used. The words should be written (Enzyme, Molecular weight, Activity, ...) by separating the terms with a comma (,) and leaving a space. The first letters of key words, except for the first keyword and special names, must be written in capital letters.
- Main headings should be written in bold and capital letters (1. INTRODUCTION) bold in headings 2 (2.1 Second Degree Title) and bold in headings 3 and heading bold in headings 3, all other words with the letter should be written in sentence pattern with all lower case letters (2.1.1 Third degree title).
- The title of the article in Turkish and English should be short, descriptive and not more than 250 characters.
- All the remaining parts of the work, except for the titles in Turkish and English, should be written in double-sided.
- Text should be typed in A4 size paper, 12 point Times New Roman font and double line spacing.
- A space of 2.5 cm should be left on the right, left, bottom and top of the page.
- The text should be written in one column, all page numbers should be given.
- In the English version of the article, "Figure", "Table" expressions should be used (Table 1. Figure 1.). In addition, the words in Figure 1, Table 1should be written in bold. The descriptions of the figures should be written in 10 points size on the bottom of the figure. The title of the table should be 10 points size and should be on the table and the content of the table should be at least 8 points. Figure and Table should be given in the relevant places in the main document, not loaded as a separate file or added at the end of the text. The resolution of the figures should be at least 300 dpi. Objects outside of text and tables (images, graphics, shapes) must be in JPEG, PNG or TIFF format. There should be no frame around the shapes. Each shape and table should be included in the text and the number and description belonging to that shape or chart should be found below the shapes and above the tables. Important Note: All decimal numbers in the text or on the tables must be written using comma in Turkish articles, and points in English articles.
- The formulas should be numbered and the formula number should be shown in parentheses on the right side of the formula. The main characters and variables should be given in italics while numbers and mathematical expressions should be given with normal characters. The formulas should be given as 12 points. The equations should be cited in the text and given as "Equation 1."
- When writing a unit, the "/" sign should not be used, but must be rendered neutral by leaving a space (EU mg-1instead of EU / mg).
Seydoşoğlu, S. 2019. Farklı oranlarda karıştırılan yem bezelyesi (Pisum sativum L.) ve arpa (Hordeum vulgare L.) hâsıllarının silaj ve yem kalitesine etkisi. Ege Üniversitesi Ziraat Fakültesi Dergisi, 56 (3):297-302.
Seydoşoğlu, S., Kökten, K. 2019. Batman mera vejetasyonlarının bazı özellikleri. Harran Tarım ve Gıda Bilimleri Dergisi, 23(1): 60-68,
Seydoşoğlu, S., Gelir, G., Ayana-Çam, B. 2020. Yem bezelyesi ve tritikale karışımlarında karışım oranları ile biçim dönemlerinin ot verimine etkileri. Adnan Menderes Üniversitesi Ziraat Fakültesi Dergisi, 17(1): 9-13.
Carlson, BM. 2009. Human embryology and developmental biology. 4th ed. St. Louis: Mosby.
Dybvig, DD., Dybvig, M. 2003. Det tenkende mennesket. Filosofiog vitenskapshistorie med vitenskapsteori. 2nd ed. Trondheim: Tapir akademisk forlag.
Çığ, A., Yılmaz, H., 2016. Determination of in vitro plantlet of some terrestrial orchid
species. Development in Science and Engineering. ISBN: 978-954-07-4137-6, Chapter 3.
St. Kliment Ohridski University Press Sofia, Bulgaria. Page: 29-40.
Çığ, F., Sonkurt, M., Erman, M., Çığ, A., 2017. The Role of Beneficial Microorganisms in the Protection of Plants Growing in Natural Landscape Areas. Nature, Environment and Earth Science. Chapter: 35, Current Trends in Science and Landscape Management. Sofia St. Kliment Ohridski University Press Sofia, Bulgaria. ISBN 978-954-07-4338-7. Pg: 427-442.
Seydoşoğlu, S., Sevilmiş, U. 2019. Sunflower silage. ISPEC Internatonal Conference On Agriculture And Rural Development-II, 27-29 September, KIEV p:116-122.
Seydoşoğlu, S. 2017. Diyarbakır koşullarında farklı ekim zamanlarının ikinci ürün silajlık mısır çeşitlerinde verim ve kalite özelliklerine etkisi. Doktora Tezi, Dicle Üniversitesi, Fen Bilimleri Enstitüsü.
Kapperud, G. Utbruddsveil [Internet]. I Folkehelseins; 2016 [cited 2016 Jun 30]. Available from: https://www.fhi.no/nettpub/utbruddsveilederen/