Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
a) The manuscript submitted is/are author(s) own original work,
b) All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work,
c) All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted,
d) The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere,
e) The text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone,
f) They transfer all financial rights, especially processing, reproduction, representation, printing, distribution, and online transmittal, to ISPEC Journal of Agricultural Sciences.
Rights other than copyright, such as
a) Patent rights,
b) To use, free of charge, all parts of this article for the author’s future works in books, lectures, classroom teaching, or oral presentations,
c) The right to reproduce the article for their own purposes provided the copies are not offered for sale.
Title of article, author(s), journal title and volume/issue, Copyright© year.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.